Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Malleus Family is Expanding!

Yes indeed! I'm getting married in October. Fortunately I met my Fiancee working at a Haunt, so she totally puts up with all my costume and mask making in our apartment. The most exciting part about his however is going to be our Honeymoon. Since we live in Louisiana, we decided that a trip to NOLA would be a fantastic way to celebrate our marriage. On our agenda is of course House of Shock and The Mortuary, both of which I haven't had a chance to visit since 2009 so I'm super pumped. On our way home we're also going to try and stop off for a night in Baton Rouge to go to 13th Gate (hopefully there won't be an LSU game that night that will sell out all the hotel rooms) which should be really exciting since I've never managed to visit it despite it only being 4 hours away.

My bachelor party is not surprisingly going to revolve around Haunts as well. We're going to take a trip over to Dallas for the weekend. That agenda is going to include Graystone Haunted Manor (which is a fantastic haunt in Longview thats run by my friend Sue Gray), Thrillvania, Cutting Edge, Zombie Manor and Haunt House for sure. I also want to try and make it to the new Haunt that one of my personal heros (Allen Hopps) is working for this year. My brother who is going to be my Best Man worked with me at the sadly now defunct Edge of Madness in Monroe and will hopefully be able to fly in from his college for the Bachelor Party. My other groomsman and best friend I actually met working there as well (he's also the official Malleus Make Up Artist) so we're going to have a blast over there for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment